Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back to School

Tuesday I had an admissions interview with Ashland University for Grad school. I received a letter today that I have been accepted into the Mater's of Education program. I plan of getting a degree in Education Administration so that I can become a Director of Special Services for a district someday. That, of course, is several years down the road. For now my focus is getting back into school and trying to get my degree done as soon as possible.

When I graduated last year I said I was not going back anytime soon. Now, looking at the path my life has currently taken it makes the most sense to just go back and get it over with. I have to have my masters eventually, I will make more money with a masters and I want to get it done before Josh and I start our family.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. I know that teaching and going to school are going to be a lot of work. I hope that I am up for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Life is a journey not a destination. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete